Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What do I blog?

I am not the person you know. My name, birthplace, ethnicity, nationality or any other wordly identities do not define me. I am not the body, which I got after I came to earth. I am the soul inside the body who drives my body. I am a responsible person, born in this earth to give something to earthly souls, something I know and I have.

I want the world to realise the value of human life. The aim of human life is to resurrect the heavenly presence in the paradise, who is dreaming this world. You are dreaming. Wake up!

Do not think that you see around is real. It was created by your mind and it will destroy one day. This is a lie. Then, what the truth is. The basic characterstic of the 'truth' is that the 'truth' never changes.

My job is to make you all realise this fact. It is upto you. I will keep trying. And that is what I blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment